We are a friendly club of stamp collecting enthusiasts established in 1926. We are currently 69 members strong.
Omaha Philatelic Society members enjoy many great benefits!
- Socialize twice a month with dozens of members with common hobby interests
- View, buy, and sell philatelic items at bargain prices locally through our monthly auction
- Monthly newsletter containing club news, philatelic articles, and other info about the stamp collecting community
- Access our philatelic library with a collection of over 500 books and publications including a full set of Scott catalogs
- The opportunity to learn from other members, many of whom specialize in one or more philatelic topics
- Watch presentations on philatelic-related topics given by club members and guest speakers
Except for special holidays, such as religious holidays and those close to Christmas, the Omaha Philatelic Society meets on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. Both meetings are held at Pacific Hills Lutheran Church, which is located on the southwest corner of 90th and Pacific Streets. Enter from the south parking lot through the door with the canopy. The meeting room is in the basement. Both meetings start at 7:30 p.m.
Guests are welcome at all meetings! However, membership is required to participate in our auctions.
Dues for adults (19 years of age or older) are $15 per year if you wish to receive the monthly Spacefiller newsletter by email or $30 per year to receive it by postal mail. Dues for a second family member or those 18 years old and under are $7.50 per year to receive the newsletter by email.
To join, download and fill out our membership application and submit it with your dues. Please be sure to circle the yes/no questions for our members-only web page. Dues may be paid at one of our meetings or you may mail your application with payment to:
Omaha Philatelic Society
PO Box 267
Boys Town NE 68010-0267